I’m a quantitative researcher with an education background in mathematical and theoretical physics.
I did my PhD research at the interface of physics and mathematics, exploring intricate connections between quantum field theories and algebraic geometry. My doctoral thesis can be found here.
I’ve been working on various projects from physics to quantitative finance. A selection of my expositary writings are listed below.
- A Physicist’s Introduction to Stochastic Calculus
- Manifold Optimisation for Linear Factor Models in Predicting Stock Returns
- Multivariate Jeffrey-Kirwan Residue and 3D Mirror Symmetry
- U(1)^K Chern-Simons Matter Gauge Theory
- Chern-Simons Terms from Determinant Line Bundles
- Supersymmetric Quantum Field Theory in Zero Dimension
- Residue Theorem
- Singlet Lens Optimisation and Rainbow Simulation
- Geometry Optimisation of the Muon Production Target
- The Game of Entropy: Maxwell’s Demon
- Investigation of Asymmetry in Particle Collisions
- A Scientific Theory of Music